Although we are desperately in need of rain , I don't like it when it rains ALL day ! makes everyone gloomy ! Stayed in most all day did venture out to Longhorn to make use of one of my gift cards I got for Christmas , going to attempt to post pics of what I got . I didn't realize how bad the food looked when delivered to the table until uploading them on pc . Aside from the appearance my steak was cooked perfect and tasted great ! I'm not a salad person so I always choose either double broccoli or broccoli and mashed potatoes. I noticed on their menu they had added a new signature side : steakhouse mac n cheese described as 5 cheese, corkscrew macaroni and bacon I LOVE mac-n-cheese so opted for it thinking it would be great unfortunately it was a let down tastes a lot like Pizza Huts version so I only ate half of it but atleast I was adventurous and gave it a try! Today syfy channel has been running Stephen King movies and I'm watching them all lol so going to head back to them so I can clear them off the dvr. So far so good with one of my new year resolutions - day two of two ! If I manage to add pics you should have two to look at below
Peace,
T


i think your plate looked like that cuz they made you cut into the steak, so it kinda squished around on the plate (doesnt that sound appetizing?). also, you so dont know what you are talking about that m&c is 100 times better than pizza hut, it was awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou're totally right I forgot about being forced to cut into steak lol, disagree on mac-n-cheese tho and look how it came to table I wasn't asked to cut into it lol
ReplyDelete